We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. - George Bernard Shaw

17 December 2009

Week 10, Thing 23: NetLibrary

I've never used NetLibrary before. I had a play around with it this morning and I think it's kinda neat. It was nice to see some classics on the list of available eAudiobooks, Little Women, Lord of the Flies, A Wrinkle in Time, to name a few. There's also a good collection of language books which I would like to try out sometime.

I've never been into audio books but I think if I could download them onto my iPod, as NetLibrary allows you to do, I'd try them out. Sometimes the book you're reading is just too big for your purse but with NetLibrary and eAudiobooks I could always have a book with me since my iPod can fit into any purse and even my pocket.

No comments: