We are made wise not by the recollection of our past, but by the responsibility for our future. - George Bernard Shaw

18 July 2011

Summer Reading...

I've read some really great books so far this summer (maybe that's why I haven't been posting, like, at all). It's hard to stay on top of all of the books I want to read when I keep finding new ones or friends make recommendations that I simply can't ignore. Here is a list of some of the books I've read this summer that I can't seem to get out of my head.*





* The Hunger Games trilogy is by far my favourite. It rivals, for me, the Harry Potter series in its excitement, addictive nature, ability to deal with complex themes, and its excellent story.

I'm looking forward to reading the next book in the Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants series. It's about the four girls now in their adult lives. My mom and I have always enjoyed Ann Brashares writing and story-telling ability. I hope one day my daughters will read this series.

No comments: